Sunday, December 20, 2009

Hi,

My name is Cindy Redd, I'm the activities committee chairperson in Silverdale 2nd Ward, and I thought you'd like these photos of your son. I always try to take pictures at our ward activities, and I realize these are mostly candid shots, but it's always so great to see pictures of them. Elder Beus is a great missionary, he's a hard worker and is willing to help, and is outgoing and friendly to the investigators. The ward loves him. Our youngest son just left on his mission at the end of October, and so far the only pictures I have of him are some that a senior sister missionary emailed me from the MTC in Brazil, so I hope I can pay it forward and share these with you. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your phone call on Christmas day! This is from my husband's email, mine is cindy_redd@hotmail.com. If you want larger files of these, let me know and I'll send them.

Best wishes,
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment