Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Letter from Payden - Received Dec 22nd 2009e

Dear Family,
Merry Christmas!!! Thank you so much for all the support and all of the gifts. I appreciate everything. Its pretty weird being away for Christmas. But don't worry - I am surviving. I just want you guys to know that I am very happy here and I am glad I am serving a mission. I know that Christ lives and that this is His church. I know that anything is possible with Him. I have seen his influence in my life and in others lives. No matter what happens here, nothing can shake the testimony I have. Thank you so much for everything. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. I hope all is well with you guys. I love you and I am thinking of you. Merry Christmas! Love Elder Beus

No comments:

Post a Comment