Thursday, December 24, 2009

Hey guys! Guess what? I have been transferred. I am now in the Graham zone in Puyallup. My address is 10324 137th St. E. Puyallup,Wa 98374. I live in a trailer park with this old guy. His Name is Gary Morton. I've only said hi to him once but he's a cool guy. We only have a bathroom and bedroom. It's pretty cramped. Oh and I"m on a bike! woot woot. It's okay though I am in the smallest area in the mission. It's like a few miles by a few miles so we don't bike too far. It's relatively flat too. My new comp is Elder Draper. He actually came out with me but in a different district. I like him a lot. He is a hard worker.I'll tell you more about him on Christmas. So on Christmas we are going to this families house in the morning to open presents. I am planing on calling 8:30 to 9:00 our time so it will be 9:30 to 10:00 your time. So be there! haha!I am so excited!!! It's crazy this week. I did get everything you sent me and I only opened the sweaters and the missionary tools book. So I still have quite a few to open. Kennedy was grateful for the package too. Okay my favorite president of the church is President Hinckley. He was amazing. An I'll think of some stories. Well I need to get going. I love you guys tons and I can't wait for friday!! Love YA!!!

1 comment:

  1. Julie that's so neat, thanks for sharing that with us. I need to get on it and write him a letter.

    ReplyDelete