Saturday, May 1, 2010

4/26/10

HEY FAM!!!! guess what! I am staying in Firgrove!! Crazy huh? I am really excited. And Sanders is staying too. We are just starting to get really close so I'm glad he is. Only four missionaries are leaving the zone out of 16 of us. Crazy. I am excited though. I love the missionaries in this zone. We are all super close. So I have something I need to tell you. Now don't get mad though ha ha. Our bikes got stolen on Friday night. We LOCKED them up to go finding and when we came back they were gone. Someone cut the chain. But don't worry we are taken care of. This guy let us borrow some bikes. Then I have insurance on mine so I just need to call CTR bikes and they will send me another one. And this other guy in the ward offered to buy at least one of us a bike. So it will be okay. So the ward is trying to help more to find us a place to live. They are announcing it in church. So on mothers day I guess I will call around 7:30. So be ready! Well I need to get going. Thanks for everything I love you guys tons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment