Saturday, May 1, 2010

4/19/10

Dear family,
Hey guys how are you? Things are going good her. Not much has been going on. We are just trying to stay busy. The problem is that we are not getting referrals from members. Do you remember Elder Connolly from the MTC? He is in the zone next to us and we share the same church building so I see him allot. Any way, his ward is so excited about the work they are having baptisms right and left because they get so many referrals. So we have been working hard to find people ourselves. I have retracted our area almost three times now because it is so small. The perimeter of it is 1.3 miles by 2.3 miles. So funny story. Sunday night I got a flat after our last appointment. On the walk home we found a frog and caught it and took it home. We only kept it for 24 hours though. . We let it go the next night. We named it Roadkill. What time do you have church? I need to know so I can call when you are home for mothers day. So on May 5Th we are taking our once a year temple trip . I am pretty excited. The Seattle temple is really pretty. I hear the Vancouver temple is pretty small. Families from our ward have gone. This week we are doing a zone shift. That's when one companion goes to another area in the zone and the other stays. So we just get switched around. I am going to Eaton ville which is at the bottom of our zone. I am pretty excited because I'll be with one of my favorite missionaries. Elder Cook. Well I need to get going. Everything is fine here. I have plenty of money and my gear is holding up. I don't really need anything. Thanks for all you do! I love you guys! Love Elder Beus

No comments:

Post a Comment