Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hey guys! So everything is going very well here. Saturday I got to go to the temple with Adam. It was so amazing. The Seattle Temple is beautiful. Its so cool to look back and see how we have touched peoples lives and helped them come back to Church. I still haven't had a baptism, but I have reactivated a few families. Elder Kennedy went too. It was good to see him. He said that Marty got baptized. I don't know if you remember him, but we were teaching him before I left Silverdale. So last week we had some successful tracting. We found four people we could bring on a church tour. Unfortunately, they all bailed. It was pretty upsetting. Some of them we can still try to get them there so that is good. We do have one set up for tonight though. Wish us luck. My bike is doing well. I like it. On Friday it rained on us all day. We were soaked all day. It was kinda miserable. But my feet were dry! When we went in homes and sat on couches we got them pretty wet, I felt bad ha ha. The past two days have been good though. It was warm enough that I didn't need a jacket, but I wore it anyway to keep my shirt clean. But today is pretty wet. I'll try to get some pictures to you today. Oh, you know what? I could use Brother Morton's computer to email some to you. So that was pretty cool he talked to you mom. I was jealous though. I told him it wasn't fair. But it is good he can call you if I need something. Well, I need to get going. Thanks for everything. You guys are the Best! I love you tons!

1 comment:

  1. Elder Beus,
    My name is Shawna Wheat and I believe you are serving with my son Elder Kasey Wheat. I saw your blog on Mormon Blogosphere and when I saw Washington Tacoma of course I sat up and started searching haha. I really enjoyed your testimony and if you see Elder Wheat tell him from his mom.
    Good luck in all your efforts with the work and know that people all over the world love and pray for each of you.
    Love
    Sister Shawna Wheat

    ReplyDelete